Saturday, July 2, 2011

Drumsticks

Tonight we went to my mom's for a pre 4th of July get together with my family. It was a crazy and fun night. The cousin's had the most fun of all.

The three big kids all colored/sticker booked on the blanket while Grandpa Doug was grilling up dinner. By the time I got my camera, Cole and Regan had taken off to do something else. It was just my sweet girl.




I think she is pretty much the most beautiful girl ever created!!

My mom got the kids "Drumsticks" for dessert. I loved them as a kid, didn't you? This was my kids' first experience with them. Let's just say they were a HIT! Thanks, mom!

Waiting patiently for their treats!

Regan is excited. Mom put "napkin bibs" on all of them, too. Brilliant!

First bite!

Daddy offering assistance.

Um.. thanks, daddy, but I'm good to go! :)

Ice cream/chocolate bliss!

Doug even opted for one instead of strawberries and pound cake!

Sweet Cole

I think she liked it!

Matthew eats dessert like his daddy, slowly enjoying every bite. He got it pretty much everywhere!

Love this messy boy!

After dessert the kids just romped around in the yard and had a great time in the sunshine!




Cole and Evelyn decided to play hide and seek!

Counting...

Running to hide...

Hiding under aunt Louise's chair!

Ready or not, hear he comes! He found her pretty quick, too!

Thanks, mom and Doug, for a fun evening at your place. Thankful for family and memories made!!

No comments: