Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tierney Christmas 2011

This year the Christmas celebrations started with the Tierney/Harms/Bower/Morris/Jeub Christmas. My sister and family came over from Idaho for 5 days. They stayed with us and it was such a great time! Lots of crazy kids, laughter, food, chatting, presents, and just amazing time together!

I'll just let the pictures do most of the talking! Warning.. LOTS of pictures ahead!

The Fisher Price Nativity is a big hit at our house. This year Matthew was WAY into it, and put his own twist on it .. with a Nativity train!

My niece Abby is an early riser. The minute she heard us awake in the morning, she would head on upstairs to join us. She was great with her cousins, and read to them a lot. They think she is pretty cool!

Aunt "Shell" (I think that is what he calls her.. I can't quite make it out!) reading to her nephew!

All decked out in Christmas gear and ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa Doug's!!

Coloring with Aunt Michelle

Abby and my mom cooking up some amazing grub!

Geez.. I love that face!

Really I do!

I love this face, too... its just that my nephew Curtis does NOT like to have his picture taken!

My Christmas girl...

Shell and Chris.. they are so much fun!

Abbers and her favorite aunt.. haha!

Grandpa Doug trying to get some pictures

The kids solving the world's problems over good food! (Look at Cole's face.. so serious! HaHa!)

The beautiful tree.. with all the loot underneath!

I think Regan was excited about this horse!

And Evelyn was pretty excited about her Cinderella barbie, too!

"DIGGER!!!!"




Cool hat from Aunt Shell and cool tractor from Mr. Chris!

Taking a break from the crowd and playing with Grandma's legos!

Uncle Chris and Abby

A sweet moment...

Story time with Grandma!

Doug and Evelyn went upstairs to watch the bigger kids play the Wii.. so Matthew got some quality time with the other big boys boys.. he was laughing SO hard and had so much fun rough housing with them!



Winding down watching some football with Chris.

The next morning.. the proverbial "let's see how to put this toy together" moment!

They did it!

Doug did a "science experiment" with Curtis and Abby. It didn't work they way they had hoped.. but they had fun trying!

The scientists.. all in safety gear, of course!




The night before Shell, Chris and the kids left we had Chris, Lo and the kids over before we met mom and Doug for dinner.

Matching ballerina cousins!

The whole family, minus mom and I. Sorry I couldn't fit you in, momma!!

Such a fun time with my wonderful family during such a special time of year!

No comments: