Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Morning

We had Christmas morning to ourselves and enjoyed it very much. So much, in fact, that I didn't get many photos!

Here is a small snipit of our morning...

My morning girl ready to get opening!

And my little man still trying to wake up!

He soon was just as excited as his sister!

"What in the world????"

A new crown for our princess! (the two she has are broken and will now be thrown out!)

A boy and a football.. it's a beautiful thing!

He open packages SO slow.. just like daddy!

Lovin' the slinky!

Trying out the new Nalgene bottle!

She has wanted this dress-up Minnie toy FOREVER! Its a bit young for her.. but she loves it nonetheless!

Reading books with Mr. Robert, our friend who we had over for dinner!

For the first time ever, I cooked Christmas dinner by myself!! Ham, bread, broccoli, jello and dessert (no potato dish.. neither of my kids are big potato eaters!). It turned out great and it was fun to entertain, even if it was just one person!

Happy Birthday, Jesus!!

1 comment:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

LOVE, LOVE the precious pics of the kids in pj's opening up gifts! :)

So fun that E got a princess crown to replace the very loved other ones! Every girl needs to have a functioning one, right?! :) (Every once in a while I get tempted to put on mine from our wedding!)