Sunday, December 11, 2011

Things Pondered, Part 5

One

Two

Three

Four

FIVE!!
Five.

One hand.

That's how old my baby is today. One. Whole. Hand. Sigh.....

Five years ago today, at 3:29pm, Evelyn Joy was born. A 6 pound, 11 ounce bundle of beauty. My life has never been the same.

My prayer for my sweet pea for this new year is that her joy for life will continue, and that she will continue to bring joy to others. I pray that God will foster in her a spirit of gratefulness, kindness, and goodness. I pray that she will be the kind of girl He wants her to be.

Mostly, I pray that she would truly know and believe that she is fully and deeply loved, by her mom and dad and by her heavenly Father. Because we do love her. So very, very much.


These past five years are ones that I will cherish forever, and hopefully there will be many more years ahead for me to enjoy this amazing little girl.

Evelyn Joy, my heart overflows with love for you! I am so excited to see what God has in store for you! I love you baby girl!

One. Whole. Hand.

Thank you, God.

.. and Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart.
Luke 2:19

for previous "things pondered" posts, click here, here, here and here!

No comments: