Thursday, March 22, 2012

Really?

Yesterday was the first day of spring.

Today, we woke up to 3+ inches of snow.

For real.

Crazy!!

The kids were so excited, tho, so we hurried thru breakfast and got into our "gear" to go play.


Yay for snow!!

Making a snow angel

Yummy!

Matthew does whatever his sister does!

My pretty girl!

I think snow is pretty, too!

If we can't ride in the wagon, lets at least empty it out!!

Matthew really wanted to play with his outdoor toys even in the snow.

Snowball fun!

"Bi no, momma!!" (big snow momma!)

The kids wanted to build a snowman really bad, but didn't have the patience to build a big one, so we opted for two little ones on the picnic table. They were cute and the kids LOVED them!

Um... Happy Spring? :)

1 comment:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Oh!! You too?! I can't believe this spring/winter!!!

Great snow pics of your kids! They are SO precious all bundled up!

Ok, your baby snowmen are AWESOME! I think I want to have our boys do little men next year, (Note that I did not say when it snows again this spring?!)

Hope the glorious sun is shining upon you now...