Friday, March 30, 2012

Park "No Hot"

This is the name Evelyn gave one of the parks near our house when she was barely talking and still calls it that to this day. It is a park surrounded by forest so it is always shaded, even in the summer. It is a great park to head to on a hot summer day for sure! We headed down there for the first time this year (rain rain go away!!) a while back ... both the kids were excited!

Our fearless leader!

My two favorite men!

He loves the slide!

As does she!

He goes up and down with ease... much better than last summer! He is getting so big!

Evelyn has always been a bit tentative about this dome bar thing. But my brave little one climbed all the way over ALL BY HERSELF this time! So proud of her! She's getting big, too!

We still need to practice the bars.. but she'll get there! Daddy is a good helper!

I don't know what I did to get this photo to look like this, but I LOVE it! Matthew was so excited to slide down a real pole.. just like a fireman does! :)

Thankful for my neighborhood.. and for park "No Hot"! Great family fun!

No comments: