Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Catch Up

I have taken a bunch of pictures the past couple of weeks... just haven't gotten around to blogging.  Sometime I feel like there has to be a big story with lots of pictures in order to do a post. But really, for me, its about capturing moments in time that were special to me, no matter how big or small. So here are some snapshots of things we have been doing....


 Evelyn and one of her bestie's Heidi. They got matching outfits for St. Patrick's Day and wore them to AWANA the Wednesday before the holiday. Such cute girls!

 "Can I puu on myyy hemet an wide myyy scooder?" Man, I love him!

 Watching Creighton University Medical School's "Match Day" over the net. Our dear friend Casey just graduated and got  his "Match". He, his wife and kids are coming HOME to Portland for residency and we couldn't be more thrilled!


 Hippity Hop races are pretty popular in our house!!!

 Besties in "their" pose. I need to do a separate blog post with all the pics of these two over the years in this chair!

 Shamrock Cookie time!

 My favorite leprachauns!

 Making cookies with friends... it's a BIG deal!

Thankful for God's stories and blessings in my life, big and small!!

No comments: