Sunday, June 9, 2013

Celebrating Birthdays

My niece Regan turned FIVE yesterday! Crazy! We had a fun time celebrating her. My older sister decided to come over from Idaho with her kids, too. Since my nephew Curtis turns 13 (yikes) next on Saturday we celebrated him too! It was a fun evening with my family.

It was in the upper 70's.. and my sweet boy HAD to wear his "digger vest". It's a size 2T but he could care less if it is too small! Love him!

That's my silly boy!

Evelyn, cousin Abby and Matthew getting some swing time. They love her!

Evelyn lent me a bracelet to wear that matched hers. :)

He loves his daddy!

This is how an almost teenager enjoys a party! :)

Evelyn and Aunt Michelle

All the little cousins gathered around Abby. who had her tablet out.

Happy about her new doll!

Determination!

The birthday girl excited about the birthday boy opening his presents!

Curtis with his personal cake!

 All the kids had fun playing with the adults throughout the evening!

Happy Birthday Tater and Curtis!

No comments: