Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Random Summer Shots

Here are some random pics I have taken since summer break has started. They are just cute and thought they should be posted

$1.50 swim noodle = copious amount of fun OUT of the pool!!

I told them they couldn't hit my camera... they got as close as they could!

Evelyn, Juliet and Kayley had a fun week at our church VBS and were excited that the castle was still up at church the following Sunday and wanted me to take a picture!

They love their "Grampy Hairdo"... and he loves them back!

Princess play date!

Little Miss... my friend's beautiful girl!

Kindergarten buddies!

Matthew could NOT stop laughing at this picture when I showed it to him.... and told me to put it on my "bwog". So here it is. My boy looking kind of creepy in his too-small chicken costume from last Halloween!!


And there it is.. randomness at its finest!

No comments: