Sunday, December 22, 2013

Morris Family Christmas 2013

We had a fun day celebrating with Doug's family down in Dallas. The Gresham clan couldn't join us this year, so it was a smaller group, but we still had a lovely day together.


Evelyn took this one of me and said I had to put in on here. So here it is..and funny thing, it's the only pic of me from the day! HA!
Think they are related?
Waiting patiently for breakfast

Evelyn loved on Lily well.. she can be quite the "little mommy"!
Lily wasn't quite awake yet and wasn't too excited about photos.. but I still thought this was cute!
 I will never get tired of pictures of this!
Lily starting the stocking opening!
"It's BRAD,mom.. BRAD!!" His favorite NASCAR driver is Brad Keselowski, but it it hard to find stuff of his, but grandma and grandad scored!! He held onto it all day!
We practice our caroling before heading out to the retirement center to sing. I captured this sweet photo of my even sweeter nephew Zach. He reminds me of Doug.. such emotion and heartfelt singing from this 12 year old! Love him!
Goofing off before heading inside to sing

The people there LOVE it when we come and sing for and chat with them (this is our 5th year going now). The kids are always a hit!
The Morris family singers! :)

I dont' know what got them laughing, but I love this shot of the kids with their grandad!
My mother in law sitting in a chair she has had since she was a baby!
Grandad reading the Christmas Story
Pretty excited to get a Sophia doll!
Spiderman stuff... he was thrilled!

Aunt Debbie made a bunch of hats and let the kids pick which one they liked. As usual... she rocks at the whole gift giving thing!
We got Lily this rocking horse for Christmas. I wish I had a better photo of her on it, but she LOVED it and was rocking so fast it was hard to get a good shot! She was one happy girl!




Christmas is tiring for 2 year olds!

Getting her craft and puzzling on with Aunt Debbie!

I wish I had more pictures of our day.. I guess I was enjoying it so much I just lost track of my camera. We truly did have a fun day, tho. So thankful to have married into this family!!

No comments: