Saturday, December 14, 2013

Tierney Christmas 2013

Since my mom and her husband were going on a big cross-country adventure in their RV over Christmas, we celebrated Christmas a bit early.. and I hosted. First time EVER for me hosting a Christmas gathering with my family, and although it was new to me and more work, it was SO much fun and so special to have everyone under our roof!

Here's a look at our time together...



Aunt Michelle ROCKS! The kids were SO happy to see here and have her and their "big" cousins stay with us!
My beautiful niece Abby.. getting so big too fast!
Getting started on the selfies...HA!
Evelyn really wanted Merida to join us...
The tree with ALL the loot!
i LOVE this picture!
...and I LOVE her!
Him too... really!
Let the good times flow... :)
Lo, Chris and the kids got here and Matthew was waiting so patiently for them to head up the walk so he could open the door. This is one of my favorite pics of the day!
The "little cousins" were pretty excited to be together!
Solving the world's problems over cookies and fudge..
Hangin' out
Mom and Chris chatting about RV's
Grandma and her oldest grand daughter

We are family....
Doug read the Christmas story... loved it!







Everyone seemed to enjoy their gifts!!
Matthew telling Grandpa about how daddy is setting up his new Hot Wheels track

Cousins!
My sweet girl fixing an ornament

New Jammies!

Such a super fun day!

Merry Christmas from the Tierney girls!!

No comments: