Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!!


Today is Doug's birthday. He doesn't like to make a big deal about it.. that's just the way he is. I, however, want to give him props on his special day!!

Thank you, Doug, for being my best friend and "life partner" (heehee... that's for you, babe!). You amaze me daily with your love and patience, and your faith in me. You are such a strong spiritual leader in our home. Your ability and willingness to do SO MUCH for us is such a gift to me. You are so smart and talented, more than you give yourself credit for. Thanks for working so hard to I can stay home to raise our family. It brings tears of joy to my eyes to see our baby girl absolutely beam and sqeal when you enter the room. What an amazing dad you are... I am so thankful!


I pray that this year God blesses your socks off, that He will challenge you and grow you into more than you could ever dream of. I will do my best to love, honor and cherish you daily. I also promise to help you get the shop put together so you can FINALLY work on the Mustang this year..... it's been too long!

I love you, Doug. You complete me. Cheesy, but so true. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Doug!

And Stephanie, what a great testimony to a wonderful guy...I literally have goosebumps!

K~

Laura said...

Just stumbled upon your blog...well done. I love that you incorporate scripture into it. That inspires me to do so as well in mine!

Happy birthday Doug and blessings to your marriage as well as the first year of "baby-hood" is such a roller coaster ride!!