Friday, August 24, 2007

Too tired to be creative, so..... here's my "8"

Evelyn didn't sleep well last night , was up at 5am this morning and hasn't napped much today. Needless to say I am tired. I have a lot I could blog about but am too tired to think about being creative. So.... many blogs I read have been posting 8 things that people might not know about them. I haven't been officially "tagged", but my 8 are pretty easy to come up with , so I will just blog them today. More creative and more meaningful posts later...

My "8"....

1. I am a die hard Barry Mannilow fan. I wanted him to sing at my
wedding.... he wasn't available. That's okay, my dear friend Terry Goldman sang...
it was amazing!

2. My kitchen is my haven. I love to bake. I like to cook, but not as much as baking. It is always the place I keep the cleanest.

2. I am a huge NASCAR fan. Doug and I have been to three races (Sonoma, Phoenix, Vegas)... it is amazing. I hope to go to more someday.

3. In 9th grade, I wrote to "Casey Kasem's Top 40" to do a "Long Distance Dedication" (remember that?) to someone. I am too embarrassed to say whom i wrote it for... I never sent it, tho. I found the letter in a box of my stuff a few years ago. I read it and laughed to hard I about wet myself.

4. I had a fake ID when I was 18.. and used it A LOT! Let's just say I have a past. I didn't find Jesus until I was 22. Please don't judge!

5. I am DEATHLY afraid of bees. Hate'em. I have never been stung... and never want to be. I often wonnder why God made such evil creatures. I know, I know. Pollination.. blah, blah, blah.. .still hate them.

6. I am a germaphobe.... its the nurse in me. I am addicted to Purell. And soap.

7. I still watch Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood. He was a great man and I love his show.

8. I got Typhoid fever while I was a nurse in Mexico with NW Medical teams in 1997. Wouldn't wish it on ANYONE!!

There... that took all of 15 minutes. That's all I have energy for. Time to go play with my absolultely adorable daughter. She makes being tired worth it!!

Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

Jenni Clayville said...

GREAT POST!!! Good stuff, Steph!