Friday, January 4, 2008

Bad hair days ahead?

One of the bummers about Evelyn having to wear her helmet is that I can't play with her hair. Granted, I am not really a "girly girl", but it would be fun to at least put a barrette in her hair or a small ponytail in it (her hair is long enough).

So, yesterday during one of her helmet breaks, I decided to try and do her hair. As you can see from the picture, Evelyn was NONE too pleased with me over it!! It looked cute at first, but then she got upset and started ripping at the bow. This is what it looked like after she messed with it!



I hope that once she gets her helmet off (hopefully next week!) we can work on getting her used to me fixing her hair. It might take a while from what happened yesterday! Maybe the "messy" look will come back in style...heehee!

Make it a great day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Steph,
I just have to say, why do you think Evelyn would like to have her hair fixed anymore than you did when you were little?:)

Stephanie said...

Very funny, sista... but so true! :)