Thursday, July 3, 2008

Old friend, fun visit!

After I graduated from high school, I spent a year as a nanny in Washington DC. It was an amazing year to say the least. While there, I met Jamie, another nanny from Pullman, Wa. We became fast friends and the best of friends. Over the past almost 20 years since we met, we have remained close even though we don't see each other often or even talk as often as we would like.

Jamie and the girls came thru town last weekend on their way to visit family in WA (Jamie, her husband and kids live in SoCA). They stayed with us on Sunday night. It was so special to have them here and spend time with them. The girls really had fun playing with Evelyn and she enjoyed the big kids, too! Jamie and I stayed up til almost midnight talking.. I haven't done that in SO long. She is one of those friends that no matter how long it's been since we have chatted, we act like it just was yesterday. Fun times!



Jamie, Meghan(6), and Gabrielle(10)

I am so thankful for my friend!

No comments: