Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Tree... continued

When we last left the Christmas tree farm, Stephanie had exhausted her camera batter and was quite sad. However, we did find the perfect tree and brought it home.

Doug ready to bring it inside!


Matthew already touching it.. I can already tell it is going to be a challenge to keep him from getting into it!

I was a bit disappointed in how it looked when the twine came off. But I have an AMAZING husband who trimmed and tied up the drooping branches to make it look PERFECT!!


Due to all of us being under the weather, we opted to nap and go to bed early instead of decorate. I finally got it done mid week.


We did get out the nativity, tho.. Evelyn's FAVORITE thing about Christmas decorations! We told her she needed to share it with her brother... so far that's going as well as you might expect!

I happen to love this nativity, too!

I love her, too.. my little helper!

And I love him, too.. my sweet boy!

And here it is.. the final product:


It still needs a skirt (we are trying to find a new one... its harder than I thought it was going to be!) but I think it turned out nice

I love this time of year.. and I love my tree!

No comments: