Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tierney Christmas 2010

After naps of Christmas day, we went over to my mom's for presents and dinner. Evelyn loves going to Grandma's at Christmas. Mom decorates a lot and usually spoils the kids rotten! Plus Ev gets to hang out with her cousins which is so fun for her!

We were the first ones there, so mom got out a new set of Cinderella wooden paper dolls for Evelyn to play with. She was delighted!

We love Grandpa Doug!!

When my nephew Curtis was born, my mom got a little mesh toy box for her house and got toys to put in there for him to play with. 10 year later, pretty much the SAME toys are in there , and ALL of her Grandkids have thoroughly enjoyed that toy basket! This year Matthew has found it very exciting as well!



My sister taking a picture of me taking a picture of her!

Cousin tickle time!

Evelyn and Cole.. cousins and best of buddies!

An attempt to get a good shot of mom with the kids. Hahahahaha!

"Mommy! I got a pillow pet!!"

She loves this new Belle baby doll!

My nephew Curtis.. love him!

My sister Michelle and niece Abby opening up gifts

Evelyn and Aunt Michelle deep in conversation while coloring!

Aunt LoLo reading to Matthew

My sister and her kids came over from Idaho on the 26th and stayed with us for a few days. It was so fun to have them here!

Abby entertaining my kids.. they both think she is so cool and fun!

Evelyn being silly with her aunt!

Matthew thinks she is pretty neat, too!

Three of my favorite Duck fans right before they left to go back home...*sigh*...

Hoping your Christmas was as full of love and laughs as ours was, and that 2011 is full of many blessings!

No comments: