Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Being healthy is hard work!

Trying to get to bed by 9pm & then up at 5 to work out takes a toll on my blogging life! Wow I am behind. Healthy, but behind!

Here are a few catch up pics from the last month or so. Hope to get more posts up soon.


Matthew has finally discovered books are more than chew toys and nothing has been the same since! He will sit in his crib with a bunch of books while I shower and is completely happy.
LOVE it!

He LOVES LOVES LOVES being outside. Wakes up in the morning and soon after will pound on the front door to go out. It should be a very busy summer!

Daddy's boy... loves his cars!

Yes, shocker.. I let him TOUCH A WORM!! I totally have this "mom of a boy" thing down! (just with purell in my pocket at ALL times!)

My sweet, shy, beautiful Evelyn. Its been a tough month or so with her. But I still just love her so much! She really wont sit still for many pictures, so I don't have many of her of late.. sad!

And.. the best for last. Evelyn had her little friend Heidi over a couple of weeks ago and the girls helped me make cookies. Matthew is not one to turn down sweets.. he was so excited to eat one. We also got a new stove recently and now we have an oven light that works. I turned it on so he could see the cookies baking. And this is what he did for quite a while!



He cracks us up... every day!

More later... I promise!

1 comment:

Carrie Kisling said...

So fun to see the pictures of your little ones, and the stories that go along with them! I have been wondering where you were! Glad to see a post, but glad for you, too that you are getting healthy! Way to go!