Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cherished Time Together

Since Doug has been working A LOT lately, both at his job and on projects at home, I relish time we have together. These pics are from Palm Sunday.. we went to for a walk to the park.


Daddy and his boy...

One of our goals for the summer is to get Evelyn comfortable on the "big girl" swing!

A rare moment of happiness on the swing.. he would MUCH rather be running around! (In all honesty.. I think he might have been signing "all done" here with one hand...LOL!)

Playing the "Spin Racer" game with Daddy

One of my favorite faces of Matthew....

Hanging on the cross bars.. she actually held it for a long time!

Spinning things are SO cool!

.. and so is his snack trap.. a must have wherever we are!

And a couple of my net climber!

She is trying to master going OVER the net and come down the other side.. almost there!

My heart smiles when we are all together...

No comments: