Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Grilled Cheese Grill

Today the kids and I headed to Laurelhurst Park to meet Colette for a photo shoot. It was such a perfect day for it.. good 'ol Farmer's Almanac predicted it to be nice today!

Anyways, Doug met us right at the end of the shoot and we surprised the kids (well, Evelyn really) with taking them to the Grilled Cheese Grill. Both of them got SO excited when they saw the double decker bus.. I mean squealing excited.. both of them! Pretty cute.


We sat on top.. of course!

Enjoying the view!

He pretty much stood up the entire time.. ate standing up, too. And we let him. 'Cuz sometimes you just gotta have some fun!

Self pic of me and my sweet girl! (My glasses are on because yours truly put a contact down the drain last week. Stellar... $100 down the drain.. literally!)

Evelyn really isn't a fan of grilled cheese, so she was a bit upset that there wasn't ANYTHING else on the menu! But she was so excited about the bus that she was a trooper and ate almost her whole sandwich!

Cups with no lids are cool.. and messy! Seconds after this he doused himself with milk. Super...

This boy LOVES his daddy!

And she apparently loves the bus! :)

How I love these three faces!

Since Doug starts a brutal 2 months of work next week to finish a huge project, I am even more thankful for fun family times like these!

Love well, friends....

No comments: