Friday, December 21, 2007

Cookie Tradition

Every year since Doug and I have been married (6), maybe even before that, I have brought Christmas goodies to his office for him and his co-workers. Evelyn and I went yesterday and enjoyed seeing everyone. They all love seeing E, too!



Here is a pic of all the treats... I had to be quick to get a shot before everything got devoured!


Kevin has a gluten allergy, so this year I made him some special gluten free cookies with gluten free frosting. For all of those who have gluten allergies... I salute you. It takes A LOT of effort to cook without gluten products!

Some more of Doug's co-workers enjoying the cookies. Evelyn is enjoying her can of "puffs"!



One of the guys (who does not have kids) thought E would enjoy playing with his Transformer head that spoke with a scary voice when you pushed a button. What?! Actually, she thought it was funny and didn't want to give it back....


.... until daddy tried to put it over her head. Then she was done with it!! :)

She had fun showing off her new walking skills for everyone and being her cute little self! She was so worn out from the visit that she took a 2+ hour nap when we got home, AND went to be at 6:40.... then slept til 6:45 this morning! WOW!! Playing is hard work! (sidenote.... I slept GREAT last night... I was going to take drugs but forgot....apparently playing is hard work for me, too!)

We are heading to Dallas (OR) tomorrow to have Christmas with Doug's family. I'll post about that when we get back. Should be a fun time.!

No comments: